Weekly Digest 1
- Jon Skeet - Fun with Object and Collection Initializers
- essence - Synchronization, Thread Safety, and Performance
- essence - Synchronizing ConcurrentDictionary
- Scott Hanselman - Teach your kids to be fans
- Eric Lippert - Static constructors, part three
- K. Scott Allen - Learning From the Ghosts of Software Past
- Karl Scotland - Heuristics for Building the Right Thing
- Iris Classon - Stupid Question 148: Why the love for semicolons in so many programming languages?
- Troy Hunt - The ghost who codes: how anonymity is killing your programming career
- Eric Lippert - Static constructors, part two
- James Michael Hare - C#/.NET Little Wonders: Explicit Interface Implementation
- Richard Carr - A Generic Priority Queue
Follow daily coding digest on Twitter.